• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT or Crystal Palace for MNSSHP dinner?

atmls99

Earning My Ears
What time would you make an evening ADR for a MNSSHP night? It won't be a MK day. What do you think about CRT OR CP for dinner?

Planning our first trip and whoa am I overwhelmed! I can make ADR's on Monday - ugh!

I debated the same thing you are. we decided to make a really big event out of it and picked CRT for our MNSSHP night. But, I made our dinner reservation for 4:45 pm so that we are all done well before the party starts at 7:00 pm. I don't want to miss a minute ! Also, my DD 4 can go in her Belle costume (yes, she knows what she wants to be already!!) and be dressed up for her Princess dinner then onto the Halloween party !! :woohoo:

Good luck w/ your ADR's !! I don't know if you're planning to use the online system, but it's fantastic !! Just make sure you have an idea of what you want and what day / time frame and have your credit card ready so you don't lose time !! :surfweb:

Either one sounds good, but we always do a CS for party nights.( so fun eating at Cosmic Rays when they have the dance parties, kids are so amusing to watch w/ the charcaters. It is really great not to have to worry about where we have to be on those nights,so we have our TS for breakfast and or lunch. We usually do the Halloween and Xmas party in our 2 week vacation but this year just the Xmas one. My plans are to eat @ 1900 Park fare for early breakfast, hang out my the pool and have a late lunch @ Kona or Whispering Canyon, and CS @ park late in the night if hungry, using the DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter