CRT for Dinner?

Maureenmouse

DIS Veteran
I just made PS for CRT for dinner. Any reviews, comments etc. I was unable to get breakfast PS, but wanted the castle atmosphere anyways. It will be our last day in Disney. I know there are no characters, but hope it's still a good place to dine.

We're doing the dinner on the last night of our trip too. It's next week! So I'd love to hear some responses.

I actually prefer eating at the castle non-character...the castle and staff themselves are quite charming and we've always had wonderful food as well as service. Characters are fine...but sometimes you just want a nice meal without having to interrupt it for pictures/autographs and such....I think you both will have a great meal and it looks like you may be the last to have a meal non-character...I keep reading that by June there will be more character meals there...

Tara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter