CRT dinner review 2-16-10 - AWESOME!!! Must read story too.

Simiesue

Earning My Ears
We had dinner reservations at CRT (me, 10 yr. old DS and 5 yr. DD) about 3 days ago. It was such a wonderful experience. Reservations were at 9:30pm. We took our pictures with Cinderella then were ushered upstairs to the dining area. I ordered the prime rib with mashed potatoes and asparagus. The appetizer was a salad and for desert - the chocolate cake filled with cream cheese (all was good). The kids got to choose from around 5-6 kid friendly meals. My daughter chose a hot dog with mashed potatos and green bean/carrot mix. My son picked grilled chicken with a penne pasta/red sauce/mozzarella cheese side. The kids also had to choose between sundaes or sorbet, both wanted sundaes - so cute - each was topped with a chocolate crown. The others offerings I can remember were chicken nuggets and grilled mahi mahi. The kids meals were served on Mickey shaped plates.
When it was time for the princesses, you heard the story of each princess. So, for example, you heard the story of Snow White then she came out. She went to the far side of the room and started signing autographs and take photos. She went table to table. While SW was going table to table, the story of Ariel was playing. Then Ariel came out and went to the far side of the room.... The next princess was Belle ( in the blue dress), and then Jasmine. Both my kids really loved it. So much was going on, it was hard to eat. lol The princesses were very cordial and they took their time with each child.
Now, for my AWESOME story. lol My 5 yr. old DD went to BBB that day so she is dressed as her favorite character, Snow White. Well, while we were at CRT (in the lobby before getting our pics with Cindy), my DD took her BBB sash off and it dissapeared. We looked everywhere for it. My DD was crying. It was late, and I knew that BBB was closed. Well, Cinderella's assistant noticed she was sad and asked her what was wrong. My DD said her sash was gone. I then asked her if there was any way we could find my DD another sash. The assistant said ' let me look into it.' Well we go up to dinner and my DD is still sad. I try to tell her it will be okay, but she was so dissapointed. Then a gal came up to our table with our pictures and she said that they upgraded our package, so we got a photo of the castle, one of the kids with Cindy and then one with just my DD and Cindy. I then mentioned the sash situation to the her and she said that they are aware of it and the manager is looking into it. I was losing hope since BBB was not open (it is after 10pm at this point). So, my DD is starting to enjoy her dinner when the princess program started. The music came on and SNow white was the first Princess announced. SNOW WHITE came directly to our table!!!!!! She knelt down by my DD and handed her a folded pink BBB sash!!!! She said a few words to her and then posed for a photo. My DD's face was glowing!!!!!!! SW, then came to our table again to sign autographs and more pics. I thought it was so thoughtful of Disney to go the extra mile to hunt down a sash and then have Snow white hand deliver it to her..... especially since my DD was dressed like SW!!! I later found out that the manager called around and had a key delivered to them so they could get into BBB.
This made my Disney experience.

aww that brought tears to my eyes...awesome job Disney!!!! We are going there for lunch on Monday! Can't wait!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks for the review!! What a great story!!! Nothing like Disney MAGIC!!!:wizard:

That is a wonderful story!!!!!! Thank you so mcuh for sharing!!!!! It brought tears to my eyes!!!!!

That is such a wonderful story, I'm so glad everything worked out for your little girl!

Such a sweet story! I'm so glad to read something positive and magical after all the negativity around here lately! :flower3:

So happy to hear I wasnt the only one who teared up reading this story. Thought I was going hormonal or something:laughing:

You are not the only one! I just love the joy of Disney's little touches! Always brings tears when i hear stories like this!!

I will try to figure out how to post a picture so I can show you how happy my DD was.. lol :banana:

And this is why we will all continue to go to WDW. Forget the $$$$ value etc. it is the magic that holds our hearts there.

Great story!!! And thanks for the review of CRT dinner. We just switched from lunch to dinner so I was happy to read a good review.

What a wonderful story!! Third trip to Disney coming up and we will be going to CRT (lunch) for the first time. Your story has made me even more anxious to go! thanks for sharing!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter