CRT dinner reservations

Madzac

DIS Veteran
Hello!
My 180 day window for our May trip opens this Monday and while I am one of the many waiting until they open the floodgates in Dec, I do want to make a CRT ressie.

My kids have decided they want to eat a meal in the castle as we have never eaten there before. They are not interested in the princess interaction as much, and after looking at the options would like to do dinner.

I know dinner is a little easier to get... my question is, do I still need to be up and on the phone by 7amEST or can I call later that morning after I get the older two off to school/preschool? I really want to get this, but hate to set the alarm if it isnt really neccesary for dinner.

Also, anyone know when the May hours might be released?!

Thanks so much!!!

I would go ahead and set the alarm so you won't be disappointed.

I have always phoned at about 1300 est as that is cheap rate call time here in the UK. I have managed four times to get my choice of breakfast and dinner at CRT at that time but both times it has been 180 days + 10 out. I think it depends how flexible you are with your dinner time. Both times for breakfast I wanted the earliest slot and got both times. Dinner is more flexible for me (sometime between 5pm and 6pm) but I do know that the later reservations are harder to come by.

we added CRT pretty late in the game' 90 - 100 days out, and had several choices for lunch and dinner. This year though we're going to do 180 days out (I'm still uncertain about 180+10 in the new environment) because we want the first lunch seating and we're going to have my daughter do BBB a little beforehand.

If you know when you want to go call as soon as possible to ensure you get your time and date. But you should have an opportunity into the 180 day window.

Thanks for all your thoughts. I called in this morning at about 805am EST and waited less than one minute and got the day and time I wanted for CRT. Yeah! Now I just hope when the hours come it, they will work out with our touring plans!

Thanks again!

I've booked dinner for CRT two to three months out without a problem. If you're not on the phone right at 7 a.m., you'll be fine. I've even gotten lunch long after the 180 day mark - it's breakfast that's the hot one. I enjoyed both the lunch and dinner.

I booked a CRT dinner in April this year for an August reservation. I had no trouble getting the time I wanted. I think you will be fine if you get your kids off to school before calling.

For last May, I called about 160 days out and got lunch at 12pm without a problem. But if you want to be sure, I'd call 180+10 out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter