CRT Dinner is it worth it?

jodywgirl

DIS Veteran
I made a reservation at CRT for me and my husband in august we are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary and will be on the deluxe dining plan. I am having second thoughts as I keep reading reviews saying that it is not that great.

If you have ate there recently or have an opion please let me know. I was thinking of changing it to maybe hoop de doo show, artist point or Cali Grill

I think your other ideas would be a better choice for an anniversary dinner, I didn't care for the dinner last time, I do like the breakfast though. Hoop De doo or Ohana would be nice and entertaining.

I would go to CRT only during day so I could see stained glass windows with the sun shining through. There are a lot more restaurants I would choose for an anniversary dinner than this one.

I would go to CRT only during day so I could see stained glass windows with the sun shining through. There are a lot more restaurants I would choose for an anniversary dinner than this one.

What would you suggest. we are going to go to jiko, yahtsman steakhouse, Le Cellier, Kona Cafe Breakfast, Hollywood Brown Derby, Teppan Edo and Yak and Yeti. I need one more signature or two regular meals

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter