CRT breakfast menu change???

jmcghee2024

DIS Veteran
I noticed on this site under menus that the CRT breakfast menu has changed to a set meal...no choices. Is this accurate? It's the first I've seen it. We are getting ready to book CRT this week for our May trip. Not sure I like this change.

jmcghee2024 said:
I noticed on this site under menus that the CRT breakfast menu has changed to a set meal...no choices. Is this accurate? It's the first I've seen it. We are getting ready to book CRT this week for our May trip. Not sure I like this change.

We were there for breakfast Oct. 20th and it was NOT a set meal it was ordered from a menu and was still all you care to enjoy.

My understanding is that it used to be a set meal but changed sometime last year. Disney being Disney they have yet to update this on their menu posting.

Disney_Alli is correct. It used to be a set meal but now there are choices. It used to be a plate of (IIRC) scrambled eggs, stuffed french toast, and bacon plus you'd get a basket of pastries (cinnamon rolls, muffins, danish). If you didn't want the eggs and french toast, there was a separate healthier option of fresh fruit with yogurt, but that was it.

The menu now has several choices you can pick from. Here's a link to the menu at allears:

http://allears.net/menu/menu_crb.htm

OK. Thank you. I was going by the menu on disdining and it said it was updated 11/12. But I will check out allears again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter