Crowds right now

grossmansr

Mouseketeer
I read somewhere that crowds were really light at MK today. Can anyone confirm? We'll be there next week and I'm just trying to get an idea of what we can expect.

We were at MK yesterday, we haven't done a summer trip since we lived down here. I rarely check crowd calendars, but it didn't seem as busy as Presidents day week this year. I have actually been pleasantly surprised! Have an amazing trip:)

Edited to let you know we were only there until 11:15... Then left for DD1's nap. We were in Epcot last evening for dinner at Teppan Edo...no rides just WS...it seemed a bit busier then.

Last edited:
We were there the weekend before the fourth and the crowds weren’t bad but the wait times were still high

We’ve been here for two weeks. Checking out today.

The crowds at MK felt noticeably smaller last night. (Morning/daytime felt the same as usual to me.)

We took a lunch and pool break at 1pm, and after a bit of refreshing on the app I was able to get a Mine Train FP for when we were returning later that night. Within the last two hours of MK being open, we used that FP at Mine Train, plus we were able to get additional FP for Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Jungle Cruise and Winnie the Pooh. Rode all of those and caught part of the fireworks at some point, then jumped into the Mine Train line for one last ride, two minutes before they closed the line. Wait time stated 45 minutes, we waited probably 25.

We just got back early this morning, from a trip July 5-10, and found crowds to be very low, especially at Epcot. We did have some issues at MK Monday morning, with many headliners down for extended periods of time, which raised wait times everywhere else, but besides that, it was great. One thing to note - there were tons of Brazilian teenage tour groups, which I’ve never seen before, but crowds were still light despite.

We were at MK on Saturday the 6th. Didn't do fastpasses until Monday of that week since it was last minute. Got Splash, Space and Big Thunder. Found a BOG breakfast Tuesday for the 6th at 830Am. We were able to get SDMT, PP, Splash, and BTM done by 10:20. Switched those two FP for HM, then JC and Pirates. Grabbed lunch and did Space, Buzz, COP, and Peoplemover. Also Monsters and HOP. left around 5 because weather was coming in. We were there in early December and I feel that was more crowded than this past Saturday. I've never been that successful with refreshing but it definitely worked Saturday. I had two first timers with me Saturday so I was stressing about the heat and crowds. Hope you enjoy your trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter