Crowds next week?

CanadianPaco

I miss my tags!
A week today we'll be spending the evening in DL!! I am so looking forward to it! Scheduling puts in DL Sunday and Monday next week! I have Ridemax-ed my schedule so many times to fine tune it, I think I can do it blindfolded now. I love reading people's testimonies on how well Ridemax worked!

So... how are the crowds?

Continuing the original topic...

We also will be there 8/19-8/22. Was wondering if the fact that Monday is the first day that the restricted annual passes can be used, mean that the parks will be more crowded, or is that a sign that Disney figures this is the start of a slower season (or a little of both??).

-Bret

DIsney considers the start of slow season after labor day, therefore all of August is still considered high season...

This in turn is screwing over A LOT of CMs including me...

well, the APs stop being blocked out, so I will assume that a lot of APs will squeeze a trip in before school starts. But the crowds should not be as large as any major holiday period.

I would say from past experiences that the Ap pass holders will bring an increase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter