Crowds Mardi Gras week?

GOOFY D

DIS Veteran
What are the crowds like on Mardi Gras week (this year, the week of 3/3/03)?

The past couple of years MG was close to Pres. Day and the crowds reflected that...This year may be different but don't count on it... Also, you'll run into a bunch of folks from N.O. escaping MG.

Oh yeah, some advice ... BYOB ( bring your own beads) ... WDW beads are a lil' pricey!

Hey... throw me something mister!!!

DUDE:p

You can count me in on those New Orleaneans crowding Disney to get away from Mardi Gras. I'm bringing some beads for myself and some of my homesick CM friends.

We were there 2 years ago over MG - stayed at Port Orleans (at that time). Crowds didn't seem bad. And unless they do this all of the time PO had special MG parades and activities (with free beads) that made it fun.

My husband still recalls the dancing girl on stilts (I think he secretly keeps the picture in his wallet!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest