Crowds in December?

The crowds will be very low. This is typically one of the slowest times of the year. You will have a great time.

was really low except on Sat 8th at MK.. we never waited more then 5-10 mins for a ride ( except the 8th ) and we had such a great time with all the x-mas decorations ! we have a trip planned for same time this year too.. michelle

Weather will be pleasant, crowds will be NON-EXISTENT, and the holiday decorations will be UP! It's the most magical time to visit the most magical place on earth.

Enjoy!

I love to hear post like this. We will be making our 13th visit to WDW this Nov. 30 thru Dec. 7th. We have never gone at this time of the year before due to kids being in school. We are really looking forward to this trip without the kids(grown up now) and can't wait to see WDW all decked out and small crowds is a added bonus..smjj

I love threads like this. I plan to be at DISCON 12/4 thru 12/8, it's good to know that the crowds will be fairly thin :)

Went last year at that time, and the crowds were light. The only crowds we experienced were at Osborne lights at MGM...Have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter