Crowds in December-plan great trip?

Girlie Goofy

Mouseketeer
We'll be staying at the PBH December 12-16. How crowded are the parks this time of year? We visited for 1 day in 1995, and only were able to ride 4 rides. Long lines, and break downs. We are bringing our adult children, son in lawand 4 year old grandson. We really want this trip to be special, so hope we will be able to ride more things, and really enjoy this trip. Our children are a little negative about this trip because of our previous experience here. How can we change their minds, and have a fantastic trip?

I think just the fact that you are staying onsite will pretty much guarantee you a better trip. With "Front Of The Line" access you will be able to enjoy everything! We will be at the Royal Pacific the week before (Dec 3-9) and are looking forward to off season attendance and spending time at the hotel. Since you will be at the PB you should enjoy that as much as the parks. It might be a little more crowded when you go since it is closer to the holidays, but everyone says it isn't too bad. Did you go in the summer or spring in 95? Maybe that's why it was so crowded?

Thank you for answering my questions, it eases my mind a lot! It's nice to know that staying on site and front of the line will help bunches. We were there over Veteran's Day in 1995.

Ahh-yes. Anytime there is a holiday weekend or anything like that crowds go way up. Don't worry you will have a great time! Orlando at Christmas time is wonderful too! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter