Crowds for week last week of September??!!!

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
Can anyone tell me how the crowds are during the last week in September. I have been the week after Labor Day and they are very light. What about this week??????

Hi Kritter, We will be at WDW the last week of Sept. also. We were there last year at the same time. We avoided the parks with early opening/closing times, and the crowds were really not too bad. Just make sure you have all your ADR's in place since it is the end of free dining. Have fun!!

I'm curious on crowd levels as well. We arrive to SSR on the 20th for 9 days and were hoping for lighter crowd levels.

OOH cool. Where are you staying?????

The crowds are light the last week of Sept except for the first nights of Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. Last year it was very crowded at Epcot. The people crowds were light but the lovebugs were thick. Good luck!

Hi Kritter,
We are staying at SSR!! We have a 2bdrm, we have 2DD's 7 and 10 and we are bringing our 2Daunts with us!
We hope to meet up with you. I think our girls would have a great time at the pool together!!

Thanks Sympatico, this is our first Sept trip, usually go for late fall.
The last time we were in Epcot during food and wine ( although beautiful) it was very crowed and by illuminations it was packed!!

The crowds are light the last week of Sept except for the first nights of Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. Last year it was very crowded at Epcot. The people crowds were light but the lovebugs were thick. Good luck!

We were in WDW last year from Sept 20th to 27th. It actually felt very crowded to us. This was our 3rd trip in 3 years and seemed to be the most crowded! I checked the DIS board last year before our trip and read many posts that WDW was not busy. So it depends on what you call crowded. Both MK and Epcot were extremely busy during the Weekend with 2- to 3-hour waits for Soarin. However, both parks weren't that bad during the week. Most rides had less than 30 minutes wait.

Hi Kritter!

I saw your post and had to quick say hello! We were on the same Halloween cruise last year. My sons were Harry Potter and Chicken Little in the wonderful DIS trick-or-treat you organized. Our family will be headed to WDW on the 9/23 -10/1! Great minds plan alike:)

Kindly,
Keely

Hi Kritter!

I saw your post and had to quick say hello! We were on the same Halloween cruise last year. My sons were Harry Potter and Chicken Little in the wonderful DIS trick-or-treat you organized. Our family will be headed to WDW on the 9/23 -10/1! Great minds plan alike:)

Kindly,
Keely

Keely,

How are you?? We will be there on 9/20. Where are you staying???

I went in late Sept. '06 and mid May '07, and I found the May crowds much lighter than the Sept. crowds. It may have been I was expecting the crowds to be light in Sept. I was really pretty shocked at how full the parks were. I believe that's in the free dining period, as well as the start of the Food & Wine Festival.

The weekends are usually more crowded because of the locals. So if you can do most of busier rides during the week and then on the weekends you can go back and finish the others.

Kritter,
We will be at BWV 9/23-9/29 and AKV 9/29-10/1!!! This is a surprise trip for the boys, so I am having to contain my growing excitement over our trip. I may burst by the 23rd:woohoo:
Keely

Kritter,
We will be at BWV 9/23-9/29 and AKV 9/29-10/1!!! This is a surprise trip for the boys, so I am having to contain my growing excitement over our trip. I may burst by the 23rd:woohoo:
Keely

Keely,

Oh my gosh that is AWESOME!!!! I hope to run into you we are staying at SSR!!!!!!!!!!

We will be there 9/28-10/3. This will be our 4th time going. We take advantage of EMH and sit out by the pool during the peak afternoon hours. I would not really call it crowded but definitely not the low attendance seen in early Sept. It seems to me that since it is not peak season the lines end up relatively long b/c of more ride closures, less employees, and rides not running to capacity. That is purely just my perception and could be off, maybe an expert could comment. The crowds are definitely manageable if you plan.

Well, here I was hoping the crowds to be light!! My husband is not very patient, and I thought for sure the last week of free dining would be a breeze with all the kids back at school! Anyone have more input?
Suggestions? Traveling with 2 1/2 daughter and husband
However I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!! FOR THE MAGIC!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Hi stinkerbell,
Have you ever checked out hidden mickey's for your husband to search for??
I also found lots of candy helps LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter