• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowds and Mardi Gras

Bizzyb

Earning My Ears
We leave tomorrow for a week at DW. With Mardi Gras on Tues. will the crowds be more than normal or is it not that big of a deal? Hoping for short lines. This is our first trip to DW.

Bizzyb said:
Oops! That should be WDW and not DW.
Forgive me, I'm new.

We went to WDW for Mardi Gras 2003. There is literally a migration of citizens of Louisiana flocking there to escape Mardi Gras! Its pretty cool if you are from Louisiana to see people wearing local highshool attire, LSU stuff, etc.
But waits are a bit longer than I've experienced in October and early December. Its not bad, but you will want to be sure to plan to use Fast Pass and make a few PSs for the peak times for lunch and dinner.

Joining the group of people escaping M.G. crowds and exchanging for WDW crowds

can't wait-leaving Sun 2/4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter