Crowd Levels

SteveyJC

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

This discussion board is just so addictive isn't it!

Seeing as the the crowd levels are down so much, and people are saying that the park had less people than expected, do you guys think that when I go at Christmas (17-21st December) it may be slightly quieter than the really busy im expecting?

Im there from Sat afternoon, Sunday, Monday, Tues and Wed Morning

When should i visit the parks, and when should i spend a bit of time shopping Val D'europe, and a bit of time in Paris oh, and visit the parks :-) :-)

Just two adults

Stevey

SteveyJC said:
Seeing as the the crowd levels are down so much, and people are saying that the park had less people than expected, do you guys think that when I go at Christmas (17-21st December) it may be slightly quieter than the really busy im expecting?
Nope!!!! There now, that was easy, wasn't it????

Im there from Sat afternoon, Sunday, Monday, Tues and Wed Morning

When should i visit the parks, and when should i spend a bit of time shopping Val D'europe, and a bit of time in Paris oh, and visit the parks :-) :-)

Just two adults

Stevey
It will be bedlam in the parks the weekend before Christmas so I'd do the shopping and visit Paris then. It'll be (marginally) quieter in the week (maybe). But the atmosphere is so magical at Christmas - I know you'll have a really wonderful time!! Enjoy!!!

I agree totally, avoid weekend if poss. What you could consider doing is going to park a bit later in the day at the weekend, I think it'll be open til 8.00, so maybe do Paris & shopping, then head for park 5.30 onwards?

Yep, remember that local visitors will access parks at the weekend so at most times of the year the weekends are the busiest.
I'd definitely aim to be at the park for opening as that will probably help. :)

Reid

and there was me thinking it might be a bit quieter this year :-(

oh well, make the most of it!!!

Stevey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter