Crowd Level calendar???

pannm

Mouseketeer
Where is a 'crowd level calendar' for parks OTHER THAN Disney? I've NEVER seen one. I've looked for them today, for Universal, Sea World and other things for over Christmas.

I'm not worried about the week before Christmas, because we will be checking out of the Royal Pacific on either Thursday or Friday, AND we were there over Christmas 2 years ago and we RARELY waited for ANYTHING the entire time we were there..our longest wait was about 10-15 minutes (and that was ON CHRISTMAS!!!)!!!

I am more curious about seeing the predictions for Universal and IOA, which days are the best to go where.

I have not found ANYTHING about Sea World over Christmas. Is it packed? Is it moderate or not so bad??? I've heard and found NOTHING on that.

Where is a 'crowd level calendar' for parks OTHER THAN Disney? I've NEVER seen one. I've looked for them today, for Universal, Sea World and other things for over Christmas.

I'm not worried about the week before Christmas, because we will be checking out of the Royal Pacific on either Thursday or Friday, AND we were there over Christmas 2 years ago and we RARELY waited for ANYTHING the entire time we were there..our longest wait was about 10-15 minutes (and that was ON CHRISTMAS!!!)!!!

I am more curious about seeing the predictions for Universal and IOA, which days are the best to go where.

I have not found ANYTHING about Sea World over Christmas. Is it packed? Is it moderate or not so bad??? I've heard and found NOTHING on that.
The only crowd calendar for Universal is the Express Plus pricing chart. The higher the cost...the more crowded the parks are anticipated to be. SW is the same as other local parks during Christmas week...very crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter