Crossing the pond by Disney Magic

David - I read your whole report and thank you for posting this. I was a real pleasure to sail with you and enjoy your company every night at dinner ,and meet you and your dad.

Great report and hopefully we will meet again.

It was a pleasure to cruise with you too. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip. :goodvibes

David, I thoroughly enjoyed your TR. Thank you for posting it.

You noted that due to so many time changes you slept in more than normal. Other than that, did you find it troublesome?

Best of luck in your future with your young love. I bet your father will miss your trips together but must be so happy for you.:love:

Thanks again.

No it was no hardship at all and it was nice to arrive home with no jet lag. Thanks for the good wishes.

No it was no hardship at all and it was nice to iarrive home with no jet lag. Thanks for the good wishes.

Good to know the time changes weren't an issue. We booked it for that exact reason. Long flights are so much easier flying West rather than East. I was starting to worry as I saw a couple people report that the hour change/night were hard for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter