cropping pictures at Wal Mart

disney funseeker

DIS Veteran
Here is what I'd like to do? Is it possible?

If I take 4 different pictures from the same CD, can I put the 4 different images on one 4x6 sheet of paper? In the end, I'd end up with 4 different wallet size images on a single sheet of film.

or
do the 4 wallet size pictures have to be all of the same one image?

Also, can Wal Mart cropping be done online?

Do you have photo editing software on your computer? When I want to print smaller images, I consolidate them all on one "canvas" on my program -- I use PictureIt. This works good for when I grab clipart from the web and it doesn't have very high resolution. I just shrink it down and place several images on one 4x6 and then have that printed. Not sure if you can do this from the kiosk...

If you don't have any photo software, you can email me your pics and I'll paste them all onto one canvas for you.

bubbasmom99, thank you for your offer. I don't know which images I'm going to use yet. I think for now what I'm going to do is print some photos and cut the head shots out to size.

How does windows Picture It work? I have Microsoft XP. Can I download it from a site or do I have to go to the computer store and buy the actual disk?

Walmarts software is just basic and the only way to do that would be to have physical copies of all 4, then use the flatbed scanner and put all 4 on at once and have it scanned as one image. then print that image in whatever size ya want

-em

disney funseeker said:
bubbasmom99, thank you for your offer. I don't know which images I'm going to use yet. I think for now what I'm going to do is print some photos and cut the head shots out to size.

How does windows Picture It work? I have Microsoft XP. Can I download it from a site or do I have to go to the computer store and buy the actual disk?

PictureIt is made by Microsoft. It's a CD, actually a set of CDs. It comes with alot of clip art and designs. You can get it here: http://www.nothingbutsoftware.com/catalog_type.asp?ProductCode=27372

I order from NothingButSoftware all the time, so that's where I looked first, but you can probably find it at the store for a similar price. I have a very old version of PictureIt that is just as adequate, so you don't necessarily need the newest version (I think they're on version 9 right now).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter