Crocs store at MCO: ???

SandraVB79

<font color=deeppink> I am a Jungle Cruise skipper
Hey all,

I have a Crocs-question :)
Apparantly, at MCO, there is a Crocs-store. Has anyone been there? How big is it? Do they have a lot of styles/ sizes/ colors or is it rather limited?

The reason I ask is because they just re-opened the European Crocs-website, and for a couple of days, they have free shipping. However, the shoes themselves are about twice as expensive as in the US (thank you cheap dollar!) so I'd rather buy them in the US.
Last year, I also thought to buy Crocs, but couldn't find them. Some stores had only the beach in about 3 colors, others only the athens in about 4 colors, ...

If someone has been to the Crocs-store at MCO and says: they ahve a large choice, I'd rather wait and buy them there. If you say: i've been there and it is very limited, I'd rather order them online right now with the free shipping.

So, has anyone been there?

I was there last April. It is a small shop, but had all the new styles in lots of sizes. I'm sure someone from Dis has been there more recently...

I was in there less than a month ago and they have tons of colors and styles. I think you will find what you want there.

Was there in June - huge selection. If they are that much cheaper over here, I would wait and buy them at MCO. And, of course, if you want Disney Crocs, they have them at WDW.

Thank you for the answers!
I will pass on the free shipping deal here and buy them at MCO.
I mean, it's not that I don't have Crocs already, I just want some more, in nice colours :)

And of course the new styles that we don't have over here.

Plan of action: Get off the plane. Rush into that Disney Store. Spend money. Rush into Crocs store. Spend money. Go find suit case. Go pick up rental car. Go to DTD. Spend money. Go to hotel. Get some sleep to get over jet lag ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter