crocs rub on my heal....

babywewe

Mouseketeer
My crocs rub against my heals the wrong way. Even with socks. I'v even tried streching them out. Therefore, my crocs will not be going to disney with me....I'm sorry crocs...you must stay home because I can not wear you for a lot of walking. I will miss...

Have you tried wearing them without the strap. Put the strap up front. I don't wear them with the strap. My daughter wears them both ways. Did you make sure you got the right size, they are supposed to be big. Give them another try. I just got mine and they are great.

I've heard so much about the crocs but didn't want to pay the price. I got a pair at Walmart for $8.88 and I LOVE THEM! They are so comfortable, I wear mine with and without socks and with the strap up and with it down. They are very comfortable, but don't trying running in them :sad2: I had just gotten back from running errands and one of our little goats got out and I had to chase the thing back in the pen and the whole time I kept saying these are not the best shoes for chasing goats :rotfl2:
To be honest they are UGLY shoes! But SO COMFORTABLE! Mine are white, I might get a pair of blacks to be more consealing with jeans....
:hourglass

The first day I wore mine, they rubbed on my heel too. After searching for ideas on these boards, I found out that BodyGlide or anti-perspirant will prevent it from rubbing & causing a blister. So, I rubbed some stick anti-perspirant on the back of my heels, and it worked! I know, I didn't think it would work either! Give it a try & see if that works for you. Good luck, and I hope you don't have to chuck your Crocs. :sunny:

Throw them in the dryer for a minute - take them out (theyll be hot and squishy....be careful) - slip them on, and wear them until cool.

Theyll fit your feet perfect. :thumbsup2

They have adjustable straps you can replace them with. I think you can find them on Amazon. I bet that would solve your problem.

Hey, I found kids crocs at Walmart- they rubbed a blister in minutes on the inside part of both my little ones feet- the deoderant worked great! :cool1: Plus a small bandaid. They love them! :cheer2: I tried to find my husband a pair, they didn't have his size, and they didn't have my size either :confused3 but they did have my size in men's so I got me another pair :banana: :cool1: :banana: , they were a tad tight on the top part of my foot and I was afriad it would rub a blister, so I put them in the dryer till they were warm and slipped them on and WA-LA! :woohoo: The are perfect now! I LOVE MY CROCS, I NOW HAVE 2 PAIRS :love: :banana:
THANKS FOR THE TIPS!!! :banana:

I can't stand to wear mine with the straps around my feet. That just isn't comfy for me. I always wear mine like clogs! They don't come off your feet at all!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter