CROCS for KIDS

I bought my daught a pair of crocs about 2 wks ago, and was not sure about it. She loves them and wears them all the time, except gym days. She is 7 and wears a 2 but took a 13/1. I see some of you are from NY looking for crocs. So am I. I actually found the smaller sizes available at a local boutique store on LI called Denny's, if your from LI look there. They were also only $25 to my surprise.

I got my daughter, 4 and my son, 2 each a pair of crocs today at Walmart $8.88 they love them! They wore a small blister on the inside of their foot but deoderant on the spot works great, plus a bandaid :cool1: I also got me a pair in mens $7.88 since they didn't have my size and I wanted a pair in black- well they were a tad snug on the top and I was afraid I'd get a blister, so I put them in the dryer till they were warm and slipped them on and WA-LA :cool1: They are a perfect fit now! :Pinkbounc Now I have to find my husband a pair, I didn't think he'd like them and then I had him try mine on and he said,"WOW, THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE!" but his toes were in the end, so I told him I would try to find him a pair :goodvibes
Hey, why are the men's cheaper than the kids and womens? Same brand, holes on top are different and that's it????? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter