• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crocs - buy one - get one free

Mouseaholic!!!

DIS Veteran
Crocs website has Disney Crocs - buy one - get one FREE. Looks like my feet will be well dressed on the next Disney trip!

These are the Disney Beach. Not all sizes are available....but a reasonably good assortment.

TY! :goodvibes I got two pair for work (I work in primary ed and the kids LOVE it when I am all Disney-fied!) for $29.98 and free shipping!

The only color I want in Men's, Chocolate/Khaki isn't available. I refuse to buy something called Cotton Candy or Pink and Pearl. :lmao:

The only color I want in Men's, Chocolate/Khaki isn't available. I refuse to buy something called Cotton Candy or Pink and Pearl. :lmao:

:lmao: You would like quite striking in cotton candy or pink and pearl. ;)

There were other colors in adults, but I didn't see, maybe they were just in ladies sizes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter