Cricut questions -magnets and window clings

StephMK

DIS Veteran
I'm a teacher and my new classroom has lots of windows and magnetic areas. I know I could buy magnets and clings but would like to create my own learning activities. Plus my school is big on celebrating all holidays so I'd like to have a variety of reusable decorations.

Do certain models work better for this? What features do I need? Would a used machine be a good way to experiment because I see several on FB Marketplace? Do certain brands of vinyls hold up better for this purpose? I've been trying to research to figure out if this is a good idea. Any tips, advice, websites to check out or warnings would be so appreciated!

I am sort of new to the Cricut. I've had the Explore Air 2 for several years but I upgraded to the regular Maker this year for Christmas. You can do so much more with the Maker than the Explore machines because it cuts so many different materials. You probably got one already since this post is a month old but I don't see any reason you couldn't buy a used one if you didn't already. I would say, whatever you want to make on the Cricut, type it into the Youtube search and watch videos. I like Jennifer Maker but there are lots of Cricut videos on there. You can get free downloads on some Facebook groups too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter