Cribs.........

mariamard

<font color=brown>Had to stand like the letter T<b
OUR BABY WILL BE 5 MOS. AT THE TIME OF SAILING. SHOULD WE BRING A PACK N PLAY OR DO THEY HAVE CRIBS FOR THE ROOM. HAS ANYONE USED THESE? WHAT IS THE CONDITION OF THESE? DO THEY HAVE SHEETS FOR THEM? IS THERE A CHARGE FOR USING THEM?SORRY ABOUT ALL OF THE QUESTIONS.......:confused: I JUST WANT TO AVOID BRINGING A PACK N PLAY. WE HAVE ENOUGH STUFF TO BRING AND WORRY ABOUT!:rolleyes:

Upon request, DCL will provide you with a baby crib (or bed railings) for free. It's been a few years, but I think the crib they provided us was made by Graco and was just like a pack-n-play. The condition of the unit we got was clean and very good. I think the cabin steward took care of its sheets just like the other beds in the cabin.

Dis will furnish play n pack/sheets for the room upon request at no charge. They were in excellent condition ~ we brought our own sheets, toddlers favorite blankie and lysol for extra precaution. They also have very nice Graco strollers at no chg.
at guest services if you don't want to bring one. :)

THANKS FOR THE FAST REPLY! I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR THIS. WITH OUR FAMILY OF 5 PLUS MY MIL GOING, I WILL BE PACKING AND REPACKING FOR THE 5 OF US. THE STROLLER IS A NICE SUPRISE AS WELL. WILL DCL ALLOW US TO USE THE STROLLER TO GO OFF-SHIP TO THE ISLANDS FOR SHOPPING AND LUNCH?

Hi 4nana,

Are the strollers the umbrella kind or the large kind? And do they allow you to take it off the ship...for excursions?? I would like to not have to bring our stroller if possible. Thanks!

D

The Dis strollers are the larger ones. We had two for our 15/18 mo. babies and left our umbrella strollers we'd brought in the cabin. They recline for naps, have big baskets for diaper bags -cameras - all those souvies, large canopies for protection and bottle/cup holder. Yes, we took ours off the ship at St M, St T and CC. In Dec there was no chg, but $100 refundable dep. was required.
fcbad2fb.jpg.thumb.jpg

Thanks, 4nana. Few addtional ???s...are the strollers in limited quantity? Do we have to...or can we reserve one in advance? What are the chances of them running out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter