credit card required

iamjkmb

There are many wonderful things that will never ge
Just wondering which restaurants require a credit card to hold the reservation. I just made a reservation at California Grill at the Contemporary Resort and was told that I needed a credit card. I didn't realize that this was one of the restaurants that needed that. I have 15 different restaurants that I'm making reservations for. So, I'm trying to get all the information I can...because, ok, I'm a planning freak. :crazy:
Thanks so much!!!!!

Yes, California Grill now requires CC hold.

Fantasmic Package restaurants (hold)
The Castle (pay in full)
HDDR and Luau (pay in full)
Princess Storybook meals (hold)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Dinner shows and CRT require full payment at time of booking. The only other ADR's that I've made that require a CC was when I do the FDP. Other than that, nope! :)

We had to secure our ADR at Hollywood & Vine for the Fantasmic package with a credit card. This is true even if you are using the Free Dining Plan (which we are). This was the only ADR we had to do that with - I believe the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package does also.

ColleenLovesMinnie said:
We had to secure our ADR at Hollywood & Vine for the Fantasmic package with a credit card. This is true even if you are using the Free Dining Plan (which we are). This was the only ADR we had to do that with - I believe the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package does also.

Yup. Any of the FDP's. That way if you don't show up, they hit you with a $10/person charge. This ensures that you cancel it ahead of time if need be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter