Creative Express - 12 Days of Christmas

eeyoreforever

DIS Veteran
I saw on the Creative Express website that they are supposed to be doing the 12 days of Christmas starting on Dec 12 - which was yesterday. I haven't been able to find anything else about it and I haven't received any e-mails from them yet.

Does anyone know what or where to find the specials or has anyone received an e-mail about it yet? I think I'm not receiving all of my e-mails.

Thanks for any help.

Actually they were running a different special everyday from Nov 30th to Dec 11th. I saw the same thing you did, but have no idea what might be on sale now...the Sizzix/Coluzzle holiday items have been on sale for a while, so that's not new. Same with the DT holiday cards. :confused3

I received the email but there really wasn't anything that exciting in them and by the time I read them they were out of most of the things. The items that were offered "free" often failed to download. You didn't miss much!

havencruiser said:
I received the email but there really wasn't anything that exciting in them and by the time I read them they were out of most of the things. The items that were offered "free" often failed to download. You didn't miss much!

CreativeXpress had free stuff to download?? I missed that - unless you mean the things over at Scrapbook.com - well really ComputerScrapbook.com. They had some free stuff to download, which I did but haven't really looked at yet. They still have 7 of the free things available on their "free" tab. http://www.computerscrapbook.com/free-digital-scrapbooking.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter