creations rewards need 225 pts

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
anyone have suggestions for me to earn 225 pts so i can order my disney dollars for our upcoming cruise? i tried a survey, but i guess since i didn't 'qualify' i didn't get the points?

How about some shopping through the portal. Has to be something you just have to have for your up coming cruise!

anyone have suggestions for me to earn 225 pts so i can order my disney dollars for our upcoming cruise? i tried a survey, but i guess since i didn't 'qualify' i didn't get the points?

I was just credited 100 pts for joining surveyteam. I think this was through an email? If you don't still have the email, maybe it is on their site. It was an easy signup.

I've had luck changing my email address and then signing up for a number of those sites that spam your email.

Actually figured that one out accidentally. . . I change my junk email address every year or two because the spam gets so bad, I just start fresh. The first time I couldn't remember what I'd done and what I hadn't so I signed up for everything again and got credited for most of them!

I just accidently discovered this too as I just signed up for a new account due to junk mail and had the same problem. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter