• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cream Cheese Pretzel?!

chaoslobster

Mouseketeer
Hi folks. I've just read that Scuttle's Landing in Fantasyland is closed and won't be opening while I'm at the parks later this month, and I'm in a panic because that's where I get the cream cheese pretzels that are an integral part of Disney World. I first met these pretzels by accident a few years ago and fell in love. I spent WEEKS stalking the pretzels across the Internet when I returned home and finally tracked down Disney's supplier, so that I could order my precious pretzels online and have them delivered. Unfortunately they're frozen and the delivery is quite expensive as they have to be shipped next-day air in special packing containers with dry ice. So I only place an order twice a year and jealously hoarde my supply of pretzels. When I'm actually at Disney World however I can buy myself a pretzel every single day if I want one. Except it seems this year, I can't... unless they're sold somewhere besides Scuttle's Landing.

Does anyone know of another source for the cream cheese pretzels inside the parks? It seems like most Disney snacks are sold in multiple locations so I'm desperately hoping Scuttle's Landing isn't the only place that has them.

Hi folks. I've just read that Scuttle's Landing in Fantasyland is closed and won't be opening while I'm at the parks later this month, and I'm in a panic because that's where I get the cream cheese pretzels that are an integral part of Disney World. I first met these pretzels by accident a few years ago and fell in love. I spent WEEKS stalking the pretzels across the Internet when I returned home and finally tracked down Disney's supplier, so that I could order my precious pretzels online and have them delivered. Unfortunately they're frozen and the delivery is quite expensive as they have to be shipped next-day air in special packing containers with dry ice. So I only place an order twice a year and jealously hoarde my supply of pretzels. When I'm actually at Disney World however I can buy myself a pretzel every single day if I want one. Except it seems this year, I can't... unless they're sold somewhere besides Scuttle's Landing.

Does anyone know of another source for the cream cheese pretzels inside the parks? It seems like most Disney snacks are sold in multiple locations so I'm desperately hoping Scuttle's Landing isn't the only place that has them.

There was a kiosk in Animal Kingdom near the falls ride that sold an incredibly good jalapeno cream cheese pretzel.

Hi chaoslobster,
Pretzel and cream cheese?!! That sounds fantastic. I apologize I do not know where else to get one, though I will be actively looking the next time I am at Disney! :thumbsup2 I hope you find some additional locations to feed the need! :goodvibes:
________
Ecigarettes

Go to allears.net On the first page that pops up click on dining (it's on the right side of the page--midway down). From there, click on current menus (it's also midway down on the page). From there you can go to all four parks and resorts and find menu items--including snack carts. Like the pp said, they have them at the Launching Pad in Tomorrowland, but thought you might want to try to find the pretzels at other places since you love them so much. Good luck finding your treat! :)

Got this lovely sweet cream cheese pretzel just 2 weeks ago at the Lunching Pad in tomorrowland. (the round place under the TTA and Astro Orbiter)
IMG_3044.jpg

If you are ever down in the Philly/South Jersey/Delaware/Baltimore area look for a Wawa convenience store (sort of like a 7-Eleven)...they sell cream cheese pretzels too!;)

I really love cream cheese pretzels too! I've never had them at Disney before. Now when I go next month I will be on the hunt! But I do order them from Schwans. I don't know if you have Schwans where you live but it's pretty cool. They have delicious ice cream and all other kinds of food. It's food delivered right to your door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter