CR room service

reducereuserecycle

Mouseketeer
anyone used credits for room service at Contempory? was it worth it?

i think it takes 2 TS credits. i really like room service but using 2 credits seems steep.. and is the gratuity included in room service when you pay with the DDP?

also, tell me about any food you may have ordered from Contemporary room service.

thanks~!~

:worship:

Gratuity and service charges are included for room service.

Haven't done it myself, but my understanding is that you pretty much have the run of the menu from the resort restaurants, so you could order your room service from California Grill's menu, for example. (The examples I've heard were all from the GF, not CR, so YMMV.)

I didn't order from the CR but did order room service at the BC several times on the DXDP. It does include the $3 service charge and an 18% gratuity when ordering. You can order any entree (we ordered the steak many times which was in the $36 range), bottled water (a large evian bottle) and a dessert.

On the DDP, I'm not sure if I'd order room service too much since it is 2 credits (unless I had extra) but on the DXDP, it's great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter