CR question

patgoofy

Earning My Ears
I hope someone can help me with this. we are going to wdw in sept. on the Fairytale package with Silver add on. My question is if we have my sister-in-law and neice meet us there, can they stay in our room with us even though they will not be on the silver plan , they already have park tickets. If anyone knows how much the resort will charge per night I woulld appreciate the information

I think that the max in a room is 5 and after 2 adults, the charge is 25.00 a night per adult. So if you already have 2 adults in the room the 3rd adult would pay 25/night and your niece would be free. Hopefully someone can else can verify this for you.

Have a great trip!!

Usually extra adult charges (over 18 yr old) are $25.00, each. Your neice being a child should be free. But am not sure how much it is with a package or if it is a problem adding people in a room reserved with a package? :confused: I would call and ask a few different cm's this question or your travel agent. ;)

Good luck, MKY :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter