CR question

jgeorge15

Earning My Ears
I am new here - Just signed up yesterday for CR - took a survey today for rental car company - how do I know if the reservation went through or not. I did not put any credit card info

thanks for the reply

I'm not real sure what you mean? Did you take a survey for a rental car company through CR? Or did you rent a car through a site listed at CR and are wanting to know if the reservation went through? :confused3

It was a survey - I did it with a mock reservation I think (I did not get any email confirmation - neither did I give any credit card info). I forgot to note down the confirmation number

I never did a survey with anything like that, so i'm afraid I can't be of much help. Maybe someone else did the same survey and can help you out. Sorry!

I did this survey last night as well. It was to evaluate the web site of one of the major car rental companies, and it must have been the real site as they warned not to click through to completion or you would have a real reservation. I was expecting to see a 'Finalize' or 'Complete' button before the last page of the survey so I'd know when to stop but I clicked on a 'Continue' button and found myself at a page with a confirmation number! I've booked enough car rentals at web sites to know that I really did have a reservation so I copied down the confirmation number and then went right back in and cancelled it. I didn't put a credit card in, but I did log in since they said to navigate the site as you normally would. Since all my info is stored with them I probably didn't need to put in a credit card #.

I got emails for both my reservation and my cancellation - but again, my email address is stored in my account with them. If you think that you got a confirmation number, I'd contact them to find out. Normally you can look online but only with your last name and a confirmation number. Hope this helps.

jho

Thanks a lot for the reply. I called and checked - it was in the system. I cancelled it. This is the first time I did so I do not know why they did not ask for credit card information. I will be very careful when taking a survey like this next time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter