CR No arcade=move?

Tallent

DIS Veteran
We've only ever stayed at AsMu but now with 2 little ones we decided on CR. When we were there with dd, then 3, she LOVE, LOVE, LOVED the arcade at AsMu. When we made the ressie at CR we'd heard about the great arcade, told her all about it and now that she's 5 was really excited about it. When we made the ressie we were told about the tennis court being torn up, redone, etc but no mention of the arcade was made. But now I've read that it will be closed in Dec (isn't it part of the food and fun center?) when we'll be there. IF there's rooms at the poly would it be dumb to switch? All we care about is monorail access and a large enough room that the 4 of us can sleep comfortably. Since we're going in Dec we're not factoring in the pool--it'll just be a happy surprise if it's warm enough to swim. So, stay at CR, Tower, Bay/Lake View, or try and switch to poly, any view?

Rachel

The arcade may have been closed when they did the rehab of the food center, but I never heard that it closed for good. It was still there last time I was there and Disney still has it listed on all their arcade info.

It's my understanding that it will be closed in December. Am I (hopefully) wrong? I thought it was part of the food and fun center and I read that that will be closed in Dec.

the arcade was moved. i believe it's on the concourse floor now. it's open. this is permanent as far as i know. the concourse steakhouse (to be called the wave and feature asian influenced cuisine) will take the space of the original food & fun center so CM's can expand into the steakhouse space and probably become a horrible character meal.

the arcade was moved. i believe it's on the concourse floor now. it's open. this is permanent as far as i know. the concourse steakhouse (to be called the wave and feature asian influenced cuisine) will take the space of the original food & fun center so CM's can expand into the steakhouse space and probably become a horrible character meal.

The arcade has reopened and is in it's permanent location. There are no plans for it to close again I don't think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter