CR Garden Wing - Garden View or CS Jr Suite!?

bigeyedfish

Mouseketeer
I am still debating resorts. These two are pretty evenly priced during my travel time. Which would you choose? Pool is important - traveling with kids!

Or spend the extra $75/night to have a Standard View at the Poly?

I just can't settle on a Resort!

I am still debating resorts. These two are pretty evenly priced during my travel time. Which would you choose? Pool is important - traveling with kids!

If the extra $75 is easily within the budget, I would switch to the Poly. CSR has an awesome pool, but construction. CR is a great resort, but the pool is very simple. It does have a good slide, but that is about it. The Poly is a deluxe, on the monorail and has a nice pool.

If the pool is important, I would pick Poly. The CR pool is really dated and in need of a refurb, IMHO. CSR is undergoing some construction right now.

Agreed!!!

We really liked CR Garden Wing, but it was in midwinter when the pool was a non-issue. If the pool matters, stay at the Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter