• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CR Garden Wing Deluxe Rooms

tinacaplan

DIS Veteran
I have search high and low for an answer to this question...does anyone know the configuration of the so-called deluxe rooms in the garden wing at CR? The Disney site says there is a sitting area and bedroom..is this true? Is there are a separate space? Does anyone have pictures?? I would appreciate this information so much!

TIA! :thumbsup2

We stayed in one of the deluxe garden rooms back in July 2009. The sitting area is definitely NOT separate from the sleeping area. Basically, the sitting area is the day bed/sofa which converts to a bed for a 5th guest in the room. You can not see the tv from the sitting area. The day bed was about 5 feet from the end of one of the queen beds. I don't think I have a picture to show you though. The deluxe rooms do have a better (closer) location & view than the standard rooms. Our room was 5107 which is on the first floor of the garden wing and very near the pool which was nice. It also had a patio - the 2nd & 3rd floor rooms do not have balconies.

So...if you have young kids and are looking for some separate space in a garden room, I would book a deluxe room and request a 1st floor room. Having a sliding door/patio was great for us to be able to hang out while the kids napped. Also, don't know if you have kids or what your situation is, but we were in need of more seperate sleeping space and found that the crib fits very well in the sink area of the bathroom. I know, not ideal if you have to use the bathroom at night, but it made all the difference for our baby to be able to sleep without our 3 year old waking him up!!! Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter