Cpt Marvins - Can we make it on time

HookedonDCL

Mouseketeer
We have an 8:30 excursion booked with Captain Marvin's while we are in GC. :cool1: Will we have any problems getting off the ship and making it there on time? I think we need to be there by 8:00. This has me a little worried. I know they let people off first that book excursion through Disney but what about those of us who book outside. TIA for your help. :flower:

We did the Atlantis Deep Explorer excursion and had no problem with the 7:35 time. We booked through DCL however and therefore automatically has a slot on the first tender.

As long as you make the first tender you should not have a problem. Captain Marvin's is only a 5 minute walk from the pier. You don't really need to be there 30 minutes early. All you need to do is sign in, pay, and sign the waivers prior to the vans departing at 8:30.

I'm not sure how you can guarantee to be on the first tender or if it is even possible when you do not book through DCL.

Someone else should be able to answer that question.

We had absolutelty no problem making the early Cpt Marvin trip. Just make sure you tell them what boat you will be on when making your reservations. They know how the tenders work, Cpt Marvin and his people are very helpful and have been doing this for years. The location is very close (walking distance) from the tender. Have a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter