CP Melissa Here from WDW's WL

Melika77

Mouseketeer
HI! I wanted to tell everyone that I am having a wonderful CP experience here in Orlando. I am working at the WL in Roaring Fork, which I didn't think I'd like but actually love it. Last night we were so busy and I was on the register....we had a line into the hallway! YIKES! But it's really fun. I have been looking for lime green ribbons but have not seen any..so remember if you are at WL please come to see me. I also wanted you all to know I have requested an extension until Aug. 8, 2003.....so I may be here for quite some time. I will let you all know if and when I get it.

Melissa

Can't you stay 'till we get there, 8/16???? Probably not. Oh well. Have a great time, and keep looking for those green ribbons.

So what's good to eat there??!!!! I'll be there in 12 days!

I 'm glad your having a great time!

My DD wants to do the CP program when she gets to college!

HI! Well at Roaring Fork there are several good things to eat. They have a great Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. It' has provolone cheese, steak, onions on a torpedo roll and fries. They also have great magic cookie bars, which have a grahm cracker crust, coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and nuts....yummy. Come see me!

melissa

Melissa - make sure you have plenty of Magic Cookie Bars when we are there from Nov 29 - Dec 4. Maybe you could keep a private stash for us ;). You can only imagine how disappointed we were on our last trip (in May) when there were none :(. Those things are sinfully delicious. We'll try and remember to look for you. :wave:

Melissa, HI! We will be at WL for our first disney trip Jan3-11! we will look for you! Jama

Melika77,

Do they have the same specials each week, on the same day?

Example, do they always have the BLT's on Wednesday?

I was there in April/May and thought the BLT's were excellent. And the navy bean soup was great too Chilli and chowder, hmmm I guess it's lunch time.

See you in December. We'll be there for lunch a few times, and I'll be getting the coffee in the am.

:D :D

Hello Melissa!!

We will be at WL for our Honeymoon from Dec 11-18th and you will be our first stop EVERY morning for our Java fix!!

Look for us... we will be the 2 over grown 30 something kids with LGR's and Wedding Ears:earsgirl: :earsboy:

We will be sure to say hello

Disneymooners

Hey Melissa!
We'll be at the WL from Dec9-12 celebrating an early Christmas with my parents. We haven't been together at Christmas in nearly two years so we are planning this special trip to do an early celebration.
We will definitely look for you!!!

Enjoy your time working at WDW....

faeflora

Hi Melissa, You sound like a wonderful addition to the Magic!We will not be in WDW until February. But notice our home STATE! Is there anything from RI that you are missing?? Joan:bounce:

Melissa,

I was just down there last weekend, but did not get to WL.
I did talk to two young women (one of my hobbies, I guess ;) ) about the College Program. One was currently in it and enjoying it, working at Mouse About Town in MGM. The other had done it a couple years ago and said she was paid minimum wage, put in substandard housing, and generally treated like dirt; so she left at the first opportunity.

What do you think of it? What should I tell students who may be considering it? (I work at a university.)

I'll be down to see you soon! Do you wear a lime green ribbon so that we know its you?

I can't wear a green ribbon because it's not part of the costume. If you wear one I will keep a look out.

Melissa

We'll be staying at WL 12/5-12/15. I will definitely be at Roaring Forks every morning getting my coffee. I'll have my LGR on!

Melissa,

You are living out the dream many of us have - cool!

I'll be there next March, so hopefully you'll still be there. I do have a question. In the past, I have gone to Roaring Forks for one of their hot dogs. Sometimes it is cooked a special way, the weiner is grilled and the bun is brushed with butter and grilled. The bun even seems to be a special bread. Other times, it is a plain old nothing special hot dog. Do you know how they are cooking their hot dogs now? I keep returning hoping to get a"special" hot dog. One thing I did ask for that I did not see on the menu was a grilled cheese. It was great.

Melissa-
Hi! We will be at WL Dec 15-18, DH and I are grad students, and this is our thank-god-finals are over trip! I'll wear a LGR (doubt he will though) and look for you.

We're defenitely doing refillable mugs, so we'll be in and out of Roaring Forks I'm sure- he's a coffee kid, but to me there's just nothing like the sweet taste of Dr. Pepper first thing in the a.m.! They have it, right? Oh please say they do, I am truly addicted!

(And yes, I know soda isn't a breakfast drink, but it was a bad habit that started in college, and now the breakfast of champions is a Dr P and 4 choclate donettes.....Dh says I can't always eat like a 6 year old wants to, but hey- til we have kids, I am the kid! :)

Any neat facts about WL you want to share, Melissa?

See you in Dec!

Melissa:

DW and I love the WL. We will be at the WL Dec. 3-13, Jan. 2-9 and Feb. 1-8 this winter. We will look for your name when at the roaring Fork.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter