• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CP dinner Package?

disneyagain

DIS Veteran
Not sure what to do with my DS (11). I know my DD(9) will be quite content with a kids meal at LeCellier. But, I'm not sure about my DS.

When I make reservations, do I make it for the kids meal, and if he wants the adult meal, will/can we pay the extra at the restaurant? Or is he stuck with the kids meal?

We leave in 42 days, and times running out to make a PS

TIA!

In the most part I find that CM's are very accomadating at WDW. I would get the childs package for him. If he would rather order from the adult menu when you get there, I bet they could figure out how to charge you the difference at the restaurant. :teeth:

disneyagain:

Not to be a pessimist or anything, but you better get calling about LeCellier NOW:p This is the hardest ticket to get for CP because of the small size of the restaurant. Let us know if you get it or not. We are going December 7th. I called over a month ago and couldn't get in there for any of the three shows for that night. Good luck. :teeth:

That's what I was afraid of....We just planned this trip a couple of weeks ago...I have my MMVMCP tickets for 12/9, which only leaves the weekend for CP, so I'm guessing that probably books up 1st....So we may have to just lunch at Le Cellier.

That's what we are going to do: Lunch at LeCellier. I am dying to eat there and I got so bummed when I couldn't get it. Then I thought, why am I so bummed? We'll be at EPCOT on 3 different half day visits. Just do it for lunch. :crazy: I went ahead with the CP dinner package at Chefs De France. Possibly, if LeCellier isn't available (and I sincerely hope it is) that is one place for you to consider. I promise I am not trying to jinx you. Good luck.

Another vote here for getting your son the child's package rather than the adult meal.

With the Candlelight processional package - you are talking about an extra $30 at least!

Le Cellier's children's menu is better than most! My girl's were very happy to order the child steak & potatoes here! And the kids desserts are better than the grown up ones!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter