Cozumel Snorkeling Questions

Savagekids

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done DCL Three Reef Snorkel? (CZ46)? How is the actually snorkeling? I want see something cool, some coral, a ship or plane wreck, colorful fish. Do any of the stops have something cool to look at? I don't want just clear water and one school of fish.

Are there any other places that I should look to snorkel? I'm not opposed to doing something local. Fifteen years ago, before kids, I walked off a cruise ship at cozumel took a cab to a hotel that had great snorkeling right off the resort. Something land based would be great incase the kids hate it, we're not suck on a boat.

Where have you snorkeled? What did you like, what didn't you like?

I have done the Three Reef Snorkel; it was a pretty good snorkel excursion. A lot of fish and coral; no shipwreck. We have done this excursion twice. I was quite surprised how good the snorkeling was in Cozumel (not the best we have ever done but not the worst). Then again, being from Northeast Ohio, any time I can get in the water to snorkel is a good time:)

There are some shipwrecks in Grand Cayman. I think you'll need to do a non-disney excursion to see them though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter