Cozumel - Mr Sanchos v Nachi Cocom v Passion Island

IrenicMom

DIS Veteran
Ok - so kids are 10, 8 and 8. All athletic, active, adventurous kids. Experienced travelers, comfortable in a variety of situations, but also, kids who want to have fun.

Husband and kids enjoy snorkeling. I? Do not, but I do enjoy sitting on a beach while THEY snorkel :rotfl:

So, between the three - tell me your experience.

I've heard a variety of reviews, but none seem to compare to one another.

Thoughts?

Personally, with the age of the kids and them being "active" I would take Nachi out of the equation. It is more subdued than the other two.

I agree with taking Nachi out. Much more subdued. Passion Island is beautiful and has the water inflatables which are lots of fun, but you are limited in when you go/arrive/how long you stay. They are very strict with those timeframes. With Mr. Sanchos or any of the other nearby beach clubs, you get to choose your arrival/departure times for the beach. Mr. Sanchos also has the water inflatables now too. That's where we're headed in March for our Coz stop.

Thanks for the feedback. I guess DH and I will have to do Nachi on our own sometime!!

I don't like the sounds of limited time, especially since we are not going to CC on this cruise. We need the beach!

Ok - so kids are 10, 8 and 8. All athletic, active, adventurous kids. Experienced travelers, comfortable in a variety of situations, but also, kids who want to have fun.

Husband and kids enjoy snorkeling. I? Do not, but I do enjoy sitting on a beach while THEY snorkel :rotfl:

So, between the three - tell me your experience.

I've heard a variety of reviews, but none seem to compare to one another.

Thoughts?

Check out Paradise beach:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 been to the others and yes they are nice but Paradise beach is where its at for my crew that likes a nice beach and great facilities and plenty of water toys.

We loved Mr. Sanchos. You can pay a small fee to use the water toys (a big climbling thing out in the water) We did the all inclusive fee (does not include the water thing) and our kids LOVED the beach. Food is good, drinks are good. Kid friendly food as well.

We have been to Nachi and R. Sanchos.

Would recommend Mr. Sanchez, Nachi was too quiet for us and the inflatable toys are good for older kids (and husbands). Food and drinks were really good at both locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter