• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cozumel mini golf

AnnMorin

<font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color
Ok I am now going th e other extreem from educational to touristy... Has anyone been to Cozumel mini golf?

The cruisecritic.com site has a message board for Cozumel (http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?q=Y&s=927093444&a=corfrm&cf=098097554). The owner of the Cozumel minigolf (Sally) is a frequent visitor, along with folks that have visited her place. You can find information from there. We'll be in Cozumel during the Jan 18th sailing of the Magic. I definitely want to try the mini golf. It sounds like fun - very tropical, but in the city. I like the walkie-talkie for ordering Sangria too! Now that's a vacation excursion!:smooth:

We did the mini golf last year in Cozumel with our daughters who were 6 & 10 at the time. We all had a good time. The girls loved calling on the walkie talkie to order pop & Sangria (which I really enjoyed!). I do remember it being a really warm day in early April, and spending more time on the holes with more shade. I don't remember for sure, but I think we took a cab there, and then wandered and shopped our way back. The girls got their hair braided on the way back to the ship. It was much less expensive in the downtown market area than right at the dock. I think they wanted $3/braid right off the ship, but got a whole head of braids in the market area for $15.

Hope you enjoy the mini golf!

Thanks for the info folks. I did a search to find out info about Cozumel for our cruise next week and I saw this older post. Ordering a drink while playing sounds awesome! I have to go to this place! I went over to cruise critic after I saw a reference to it above and found out more info. You can pick a cd out of some 400+ and they will play it while you putt. Beer and Sangrias are only $2. They have a dog that walks around the course also. Here is a link I found. Landscaping looks real nice.

Cozumel minigolf

Well, it has been quite a day here at the Cozumel Minigolf! We had 4 separate groups from the Magic come to play today, and all of them cited this board as their source of information. I just had to stop by and thank everyone for their input.

We're always happy to host cruisers, especially those who have taken the time and effort to learn what there is to do in Cozumel. We live on a lovely island surrounded by turquoise waters. There are so many things to do in Cozumel, we are always gratified when cruisers spend an hour of their breif visit with us. "Sunshine", our 15 year old Husky-Shepherd mix, is always ready to make new friends!

Anyway, thank you all for your kind words of support... and we hope to see you here on a future cruise!

Minigolf Sally
Cozumel Putting Course

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter