Cozumel bicycle taxi rides

connie1042

DIS Veteran
Sailing on the Fantasy in Nov. Have been watching YouTube videos and saw these people pulling guest on a bicycle with a carriage on it. It looked like it could hold a couple of average size people. This was in Cozumel. Has anyone used them and how much were they?

Not sure if this is what you saw or not, but we have seen them on the pier where the ship docks. They will take you up and down the pier, between the ship and street/mall area, which is quite a long walk, especially in the hot sun. We used one in 2013 and at that time there was not a set fee, they just worked for tips. Our 3 kids were pretty young at the time and after a long excursion, they were so tired of walking. Not sure if they have them anywhere else in town.P2270424.JPG

Not sure if this is what you saw or not, but we have seen them on the pier where the ship docks. They will take you up and down the pier, between the ship and street/mall area, which is quite a long walk, especially in the hot sun. We used one in 2013 and at that time there was not a set fee, they just worked for tips. Our 3 kids were pretty young at the time and after a long excursion, they were so tired of walking. Not sure if they have them anywhere else in town.View attachment 226482
This is exactly what I was thinking. I want to use it to get to the end of the pier and back. Awesome. I hope they still do this.

I vacation yearly in Cozumel and honestly have never seen them around San Miguel. I would guess then that it is strictly a pier experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter