Covergirl Bzz Agent Campaign

I got in as well! :woohoo:

I am wondering, since we had to pick a shade, if it will just be one single one to try and perhaps some coupons to share with friends?! :confused3

Anyway... after only ever having one Buzz Campaign, I am glad to have been chosen for another! :thumbsup2

I am a member but didn't get an email to participate - is there somewhere I can sign up?

I havent had anything either...it might be a regional thing...I am hoping more campaigns show up soon

I am a member but didn't get an email to participate - is there somewhere I can sign up?

You have to be invited, sometimes I don't get the email, so make sur eyou sign into your account and on your homepage you should see if you have been invited...

I signed up on Friday too! My tip is that you have Facebook- link your accounts. My invites always show up on FB before I get the actual invite email.

I received my box Thursday. It is only one to try (it is fantastic by the way) but it does come with several $1.00 off coupons to share with others! :thumbsup2

I got mine Thursday too and I love it. I'm not big on lipstick but I really like this stuff. It's not messy or anything.

Got mine too! Just did not pick a very good shade.....oh well I will have to buy another one with one of my coupons!;)

Got mine and hate it. The color doesn't last and it burns when it goes on. They suggested lip balm before and when I do that the color doesn't even go on in the first place.

Avon used to make a lip stick like this. i'm fairly certain they discontinued. I didn't like theirs and I don't care for this:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter