Courtyard Marriott WDW, 7/9-7/14/01 - $40 + 5 bonus on priceline

sablair

Mouseketeer
oops.. I messed up and posted a poll last time!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got this price by checking 3*s and above in the Disney area. I have to give up PO for $99 a night and I was SO looking forward to that, but at half the price Im pretty happy. We will stay at the Renaissance main gate the 8th - the hotel change will be a hassle. I cant wait to hear the roaring from my DH when he awakes in the morning..haha... he thinks Im NUTS I have changed tactics so much! I hope the Marriott is nice enough that I dont spend my vacation dreaming of Port Orleans..sigh :)

SOG was all booked up and offered me an overflow room. At first it was an all star for $74, but for more I wanted a moderate so I asked if any of the overflow rooms were at moderate resorts. They said for a little more, they could give me CB or PO for $99, so I jumped on it and was so excited! FYI - A friend got a villa for $114 through SOG because his occupancy was more than 4 people!

Im happier about the Marriott this morning :) I barely slept last night wondering what DH and the kids would think cause I took PO away...haha. They were fine with it and have tons of ways to spend the $300 we're saving :)

I am a total Disney fanatic and we stayed at Courtyard last fall and loved it. IMHO the customer service was better- and I've stayed at the Cont. and PO. Think about it, the non-disney hotels have to try harder cause they AREN'T Disney. Ask customer service for help, they got us 20% of HOB buffet and other great deals on food at DD. Bus service was good, DD is right there, swimming pool was wonderful. Got to use EE and E-night and had a balconey overlooking PI, got to see fireworks at night!!!. Try joining Marriotts preferred customer program (it's free) and see if they will give you an upgrade, even w/ Pricline! (You'll have to do a search for a link on this board or just try a search engine for Marriott) Hotel had Pizza Hut Express and TCBY and I think another fast food thing going for it. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter