• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

courtyard marriott balcony question please help

dalt01

DIS Veteran
am staying for ten days and no one can tell me if all or most rooms have balconys does anyone know? thanks:confused: :confused: :confused:

Not all rooms have balconies. If you request a room with a Downtown Disney view, I believe they all have balconies. We just returned from there and requested the DD view, but upon arriving they didn't have the room reserved for us. We didn't have a balcony the first night, but the next day while we were at the parks they moved all our luggage to a DD view room and it had a balcony. From the outside all the rooms facing DD had balconies. Some of them even had tables and chairs, but ours didn't. You might want to request that. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter