• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Courtyard Cocoa Beach-- no free shuttle

fran99999

DIS Veteran
I just called the Courtyard Cocoa Beach about the complimentary shuttle. I was told the website is inaccurate and there is no complimentary shuttle. There is a shuttle approx. $75 for first person and $15 for each additional person. This could really add up. I dont want anyone making reservations thinking they can call later for the shuttle reservations and oppps no way.

:confused3 I don't this is accurate. $75 to go a couple of miles doesn't sound right. Are you sure you contacted the correct Courtyard?

I don't think that is correct either.

Most hotels use Art's shuttle, (which was a part of a package at the courtyard a few years back). Art's charges around $3-5 per person, or at least that's what it used to be.

The only thing about Art's is that they do not pick up until around 12, again, that's how it was 2 years ago. Maybe they have heard enough complaints that they changed it.

I used M & H taxi. 321-784-4499. We called ahead, but make sure you call and confirm that morning at least 30-60 min ahead of time.
For the 3 of us it was around $15 + tip.

I am referring to the Airport shuttle they say is complimentary, from MCO. Not the shuttle to/from the port. Sorry for any confusion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter