Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Received 2 more from gardengal and dropped one in the mail to DVCLaurie05 this morning.

How do we "tag" someone? Using the @ symbol doesn't seem to work.

I received last week from Alyssa and sent out to Lisa this morning.

Lisa - I have a tracking number this week. The post office will not outsmart me!!!

Received 2 more from gardengal and dropped one in the mail to DVCLaurie05 this morning.

How do we "tag" someone? Using the @ symbol doesn't seem to work.
I hope someone can answer your question because I'm the techie dinosaur and cannot help you. Anyone know and can help udsweetpea out?

I got two envelopes from Alyssa last week, so I mailed out two to Lisa this week.

I received on envie from Ruthie yesterday, Friday, and today received an envie post marked 4 January.

Clearly the post office is out to get us. But at least they're trickling in to your mailbox!

I mailed out to Ruthie this morning- we have a storm coming in today so I didn't want to wait. It should come by Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter