Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I got a 2nd envie from NYCDiane on Saturday, mailed out to ibleedblue this afternoon.

I didn't receive an envelope last week, so waited to see if I got it yesterday, which I did! So I mailed out to DVCLaurie05 this morning!

Velrox ---- I received 2 envies (postmarked last week). Nothing for this week. Lots of expireds/soon-to-be expireds. Please be careful; it's a waste of postage on your end.

Alyssa ---- I'll have a nice one heading your way. Soon to be expireds will be in a smaller envie on top. Enjoy!

IBLEEDBLUE your envie hasn't arrived so Eyor44 yours is very tiny. I only got the insert with mostly ads.

Mailed to Cameron991 on Monday. Received from eyor44 on Wednesday. Thank you!

PS: Alyssa, the envie heading to you will be nice & chunky. After i was done clipping, my friend dropped me a bunch of inserts! Enjoy! Lots of good stuff in there!

:santa::santa::santa: Have you signed up yet? Please send me your info by Wednesday, Nov. 1st if you want to join in on the fun. :santa::santa::santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter