Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Been receiving each week from Alyssa just fine!

TonyaG...I blew it this week. I didn't cut coupons like normal on Sunday night because I was going to be off on Monday and had plenty of time to get it done. Woke up Monday with a horrible stomach bug that lasted two days. I cut the coupons out Tuesday night, and then hid the envelope from myself and didn't send it out Wednesday. FINALLY on Thursday I got it in the mail. I'm soooo sorry!!!

No envie received this week but I have some inserts from my friend so Alyssa there will be a small one headed your way tomorrow.

Last edited:

Totally the worst at remembering to post. All is well! Received earlier this week. No inserts but will be forwarding on going out tomorrow.

Rec'd from HulaGirl87 last week... small envie going to MickeyCrocs this week - no inserts :(
Remember... I will be late mailing next week... envie will go out on Tuesday!
Have a GREAT week everyone... I will be at "home" with Mickey in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No new inserts. Sending envie to AMY/HULAGIRL87 &receiving from MARY/DZNYBOUND as usual.

Been receiving each week from Alyssa just fine!

TonyaG...I blew it this week. I didn't cut coupons like normal on Sunday night because I was going to be off on Monday and had plenty of time to get it done. Woke up Monday with a horrible stomach bug that lasted two days. I cut the coupons out Tuesday night, and then hid the envelope from myself and didn't send it out Wednesday. FINALLY on Thursday I got it in the mail. I'm soooo sorry!!!
No problem! Got it on Saturday.

Received envie today from Quasi, thank you! Everyone stay well....we've had the gunk here for over a week and I'm getting sick of being sick. Cabin fever has also set in which doesn't help. :sad2:

Sending to AMY/HULAGIRL87 &receiving from MARY/DZNYBOUND just fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter