Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

5EstesFamily - small envie heading your way.... I haven't rec'd from my sender yet this week - it's running a little late - but, on the way - so, hopefully next week is a BIG one!!

Mailed out to ibleedblue today :) I'm still waiting for last week's envie, on its way from my sender, and I'll get that out as soon I can.

I sent out an envie to disny_luvr today. I didn't receive anything last week, so it was just the clippings from yesterdays paper.

I didn't realize that I hadn't posted for a couple weeks. Sorry about that. The past two weeks, I have received my envie on Saturday. Today I mailed out to Quasi123. The one from two weeks before arrived the next Monday and here is an odd thing I noticed. The envies I have been receiving have not been post marked. One week there was a line drawn through the stamps, but this past week, nothing. Very odd indeed.

I've had the same thing happen a couple times. Not recently though. I always wondered if their cancellation machine was broken or what the heck was going on. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

5EstesFamily - small envie heading your way.... I haven't rec'd from my sender yet this week - it's running a little late - but, on the way - so, hopefully next week is a BIG one!!

Mailed out to ibleedblue today :) I'm still waiting for last week's envie, on its way from my sender, and I'll get that out as soon I can.

I sent out an envie to disny_luvr today. I didn't receive anything last week, so it was just the clippings from yesterdays paper.

Is this our USPS at work again? If so, they're giving me gray hair which I do not want!!! :sad2: Argh!!!! :crazy2:

DJ, I was out of town at the beginning of the week. My daughters mailed a small envie to you on Wednesday. They were supposed to get it out to you on Monday, no such luck...They thoght they were supposed to be waiting for an evie from my sender. Sorry about the confusion. :guilty:

Recevied an envie from natashag this morning.

:wave2: Hope you're all doing well and enjoying springtime wherever you might be. :flower1: :daisy: :flower1:

There should be one insert (Smart Source) in tomorrow's paper. Even if you don't receive it, please be sure to forward the coupons you received this past week that you don't want to your train buddy. :thumbsup2

With the tortoise like speed :snail: :snail: :snail: that the USPO has been exhibiting for the past five months or so, it is more important than ever that you mail your envies on Monday each week. Everyone totally understands if there's a glitch occasionally but it should not happen often and should not be your standard M.O. to send later in the week. And as always, please check carefully for expired and soon to expire coupons and remove them before you forward them. ::yes::

DJ, I was out of town at the beginning of the week. My daughters mailed a small envie to you on Wednesday. They were supposed to get it out to you on Monday, no such luck...They thoght they were supposed to be waiting for an evie from my sender. Sorry about the confusion. :guilty:

Recevied an envie from natashag this morning.

No problem, Espana. It will probably arrive today. Have a great weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter