Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

coupon savings 11/24-11/29
Walgreens $22.53
groceries $5.00
gas $4.50
coffee at Holiday Gas Station $1.29
CVS $14.55

Take a few minutes and please post your coupon savings for November right away. Of2dbeach and I are not competing and everyone else has a chance at the prize that of2dbeach will be sending to someone.

Ace $14

This year they were not suppose to accept the 50% off coupons for Christmas trees but somehow we got it :)

Sorry for posting this late but I've been really busy with Thanksgiving. My Secret Santa gift arrived on Wednesday!!!!!!:banana: A big thank you to Suzanne (cameron 991). She sent a cute Mickey bag, chocolates, snowmen ornaments and a cute card. All my favorites !I love it all!:love:

Good!! I'm so glad you liked it all...when I saw the ornaments I thought they would be right up your alley :santa:

Received an envie from my new sender yesterday, Tiffemilee along with an envie from my previous sender, ShortStuff7429. It was postmarked 11/19 so it took the long route to my house :confused3

Had a great Black Friday...
Target: 65.49

:wave2:

You should've received a P&G insert in your paper this weekend, but even if you didn't get it then just forward the coupons that you received from your sender this past week that you don't want. :thumbsup2

Therefore, tomorrow (Monday, 12/2) is a required day to mail.

:wave2:

Hello train riders! I hope you have had a great Thanksgiving Day and mini vacation. By now you are probably like me and sick of seeing turkey! We bought a 20# turkey and then Mom called and said sh coyuldnt drive because she had eye surgery.. so now we have ALOT of turkey and its even in the freezer! Ok so now I will bring you all your totals for the month of November !! :cool1:
ohnowewontgo $64.73
ninecrayons $174.89
Disneyislove86 $56.25
Shipooowner $134.97
hereyago $37.89
fofina $174.80 includes BF savings ;)
Cameron999 $194.43
Quasi123 $56.49
Manders 77 $47.52
KristiP $61.25
RangerPooh $66.90
Belle2211 $32.20
Natashag76 $24.00

Totals for everyone together is $1054.32 !!:cool1: You all dd such a GREAT job !!:thumbsup2
The winner of our contest is Cameron999 with a total of $194.93 :banana:
If you could please send me a PM with your address so I can send you out your suprise that would be great.

My total for November is $ 219.25 !! Even though my totals wont count I wanted to see them on the board anyways ;) Yeah me lol

Hello train riders! I hope you have had a great Thanksgiving Day and mini vacation. By now you are probably like me and sick of seeing turkey! We bought a 20# turkey and then Mom called and said sh coyuldnt drive because she had eye surgery.. so now we have ALOT of turkey and its even in the freezer! Ok so now I will bring you all your totals for the month of November !! :cool1:
ohnowewontgo $64.73
ninecrayons $174.89
Disneyislove86 $56.25
Shipooowner $134.97
hereyago $37.89
fofina $102.80
Cameron999 $194.43
Quasi123 $56.49
Manders 77 $47.52
KristiP $61.25
RangerPooh $66.90
Belle2211 $32.20
Natashag76 $24.00

Totals for everyone together is $1054.32 !!:cool1: You all dd such a GREAT job !!:thumbsup2
The winner of our contest is Cameron999 with a total of $194.93 :banana:
If you could please send me a PM with your address so I can send you out your suprise that would be great.

My total for November is $ 219.25 !! Even though my totals wont count I wanted to see them on the board anyways ;) Yeah me lol

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks for doing our tallies, of2dbeach! :cheer2: Another great job with your savings using coupons, train riders! Bet there were a whole lot more people who saved but didn't have the time to post. :dance3:

This month it probably won't get any easier because time is precious once again. Be sure to post as much as you can though because we'll put your name in the hat every time you post your coupon savings during the month. It won't matter if you've saved .25 or $25.00 you'll get one entry every time you post during December. Then one of Of2dbeach's children will draw the lucky winner out of that hat on 1/1/14 and that train rider will get a prize sent to them in the mail. :yay:

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I rec'd 3 envies from NATASHA. They arrived before Thanksgiving - impressive. Thank you! :)

A large envie will be mailed to JILL/CARLYZMOM tomorrow.

Sending and receiving. Baililan - last weeks didn't go out till Wednesday. Hopefully you got it by Saturday - if not, it will be there early this week - sorry! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! :)

Hope it's not too late to post my Black Friday savings!

Cvs $11
Stop & shop $8
Walgreens $53
Woo hoo! I had a lot of the $5 vitamin coupons. I did not count my extra bucks or my rapid rewards in my totals. Not sure if they counted or not.

Rec'd coupons from my buddy on Wednesday! Thank you!

Of2DBeach I sent out an envie this morning. Sounds like you had a great holiday and awesome savings! :cool1: So glad to hear that it worked out with Leggo's and their customer service.

Have a great week everyone!

Shoprite: $20.48

Didnt get to the Post Office today I had a small issue with my van , The back door wouldnt shut! :lmao: so my sexy hubby fixed it and it will go out in the morning.. Sorry!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter