Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Envie on its way to Shel. :goodvibes

Everyone in the NE stay safe and warm. This storm sounds like a bad one.

Mailed out to IBLEEDBLUE this morning, trying to beat the big storm that is coming our way!
Thanks!!! I received the two envies from last week on Saturday. So nice to finally get coupons in the mail again! :cool1:

TonyaG...nice sized envie headed your way!

Envies are coming and going on schedule. I dropped off to the post office yesterday for disny_luvr. I hope that it doesn't get trapped in the blizzard on the way to PA! Stay warm! :grouphug:

I got the message about the reroute to LJCRAW555. Just as a heads up, due to the blizzard mail was not picked up yesterday and the post office is closed today. Everything should resume by tomorrow.

Chrelaine--I've been working lots of extra/long hours so my hubby packaged and mailed your envie this week. Hopefully it will arrive safe and sound! :thumbsup2

Eyor44- Received another envie from you today. Thanks!:goodvibes

shortstuff7429- I mailed your envie on Monday.:)

Carlyzmom, the pink envie arrived yesterday. Eight days in transit! What is going on with the USPS? :scared: If we were up in the NE part of the US, I could understand a little better. :sad2:

Looking forward to receiving from you, NYCDiane!

Envie to U.P.North went out in Tuesday's mail because I didn't get to the PO until after work.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Carlyzmom, the pink envie arrived yesterday. Eight days in transit! What is going on with the USPS? :scared: If we were up in the NE part of the US, I could understand a little better. :sad2:

I don't get it! You would think it would go faster. I'm sending regular first class mail! Must be the pony express.

I don't get it! You would think it would go faster. I'm sending regular first class mail! Must be the pony express.

:wave2: Received the 1/26 envie today. That means it takes less time to travel to MN from TX than from TX to FL. :scratchin Not going to try to figure the USPS out anymore. :rotfl:

Shel

Just received your envie today (thank you!) --- postmarked Mon, 1/26 and it just arrived today! Crazy!! Not sure why the USPS is causing delays on our train! :worried:

Honeybunches,

I hope you received the one I mailed you Monday. I'll be sending one out again this Monday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter